Praca: Senior Operational Risk Officer – Internal process/BCCM/ Reporting risk area
Would you like to play a role in delivering oversight of Internal process/ Business continuity and crisis management / Reporting risk area? We are now looking for a Senior Operational Risk Officer to monitor and oversee the management of Internal process/BCCM/ Reporting risk area risk in Nordea.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Group Operational Risk team. We add value by overseeing and controlling how Nordea’s first line of defense identifies and manages operational risks, in all areas of the business, globally. As a Senior Operational Risk Officer in the Internal process/BCCM/ Reporting risk area team, you’ll play a valuable role by contributing to the assessment of Internal process/BCCM/ Reporting risk area and development of 2LoD oversight.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building and developing comprehensive oversight of Nordeas 1LoD Internal process/BCCM/ Reporting risk area,
- Assessing the Internal process/BCCM/ Reporting risk area risks facing Nordea and the associated control environment, including planning and executing independent control assurance work,
- Monitor, control and provide advise on the adequacy, effectiveness and the regulatory compliance of Nordea’s internal rules,
- Producing high quality reports to Nordeas senior leadership, Board of Directors, and regulators.
You’ll join a team that is passionate about developing Internal process/BCCM/ Reporting risk area oversight in the 2LoD. The role is based in Helsinki or Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have an analytical and challenging mindset,
- Happy and secure working both independently and as part of a team,
- Enjoy interacting with colleagues and senior managers across the Group including providing constructive challenge on related risk management topics.
Your experience and background:
- Solid experience of operational/compliance risk management, regulation, and processes,
- Strong experience in performing risk analysis,
- Strong experience in communicating with senior stakeholders,
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in a relevant field,
- Have excellent communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English (professional level).
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 13 December 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.